To access this free resource:
- Visit salisbury.kognito.com
- Create an account using your SU email address. Returning users can enter login credentials.
- As of June, 2022, Kognito began operating on a new platform. All users logging in for the first time on the new platform will need to create a new account.
- After registration is complete, users will need to login with their credentials and answer some demographic questions.
- Then users will have access to simulations that are available to them.
Notes and Support
- To complete your training, please finish all the required simulation content and using the orange next button, complete the post-survey. This is required by your institution. Once completed, you will see a green button on your home screen that says ‘Completed.’
- You are able to save your progress and return to a training at a later time if needed.
- If you need Kognito technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about Kognito at Salisbury University, email Cassidy Zeller at email@example.com or call the Counseling Center at 410-543-6070