COVID-19 Precautions Continue for Fall Semester

Community Resources

Options for connecting with a Community Mental Health Providers

We recognize that some students would prefer to meet with a community provider during this time. If that is the case we encourage you to seek the services that fit your needs. If you need to find services in your hometown there are several options. Requesting support from your insurance company to find an in-network provider list and understand what services may be covered is a way to get started. You can also use the locator tools listed below: