If you are hungry, we can help you! Whether you live on campus or off, we can provide you with great food and exceptional service. You can choose from seven dining locations within walking distance of campus housing and classrooms. We offer traditional choices, ethnic and international cuisine and an abundance of vegetarian, low-fat and gluten-free options. Find what food fits you with our wide variety of meal plans and the opportunity to discuss your personal needs with our staff dietitian.
Dining Services COVID-19 Information
Salisbury University Dining Services is committed to providing a positive dining experience. We recognize that the COVID-19 situation is changing daily. So will our preparations and plans to ensure campus safety and a high-quality dining program.
To ensure that the highest level of care is met our, current plans include:
- Cleaning high-touch areas more frequently to protect our customers and staff;
- Providing more hand sanitizer and wipe dispensing stations to supplement handwashing;
- Touchless swipe-in entry to the Commons dining hall;
- Implementing advance ordering and payment technology for retail locations and made-to-order stations at the Commons;
- Installing wellness shields at all campus cash handling stations;
- Reducing the risk of cross-contamination in the Commons by limiting self-service and providing more pre-portioned items; and
- Broadening our retail menu options including grab and go and full meal solutions.
For updates and more information, please visit SU’s COVID-19 webpage.
Our Dining Options
Salisbury University relies on our vendors' allergy warnings and ingredient listings. Because we operate a commercial kitchen where ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions and cross-contact with allergens is possible, Salisbury University cannot guarantee that any food item will be completely free of allergens.