Summer Intern Housing
Salisbury University provides summer housing for students with internships in the Salisbury and surrounding area. Both Salisbury University students as well as non-Salisbury University college students with internships are welcome to apply. If you are eligible for and interested in summer intern housing please fill out our online application.
- Must be a Salisbury University/non-Salisbury University student with a summer internship in the Salisbury or surrounding area.
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Must provide proof of internship enrollment.
- Must provide proof of college enrollment.
- June 1 - August 1
- Some flexibility in May is available for an earlier move-in on a case-by-case basis. Space is limited. Additional fees will apply.
Payment is made upfront in one payment for the duration of the summer.
- Cost for 1 Private Bedroom with shared bathroom in University Park
- 4 bedrooms x 2 baths = $850/month (total: $1,700 for summer)
Floor Plan & Accommodations
Housing for interns will be located in Dogwood Village and University Park. Placement is determined by request specified in application.
- Due: Ongoing, accepting 2023 requests now!