Salisbury University students on campus

Facilities Reservations

Facilities Reservations schedules space for members of the SU community holding meetings and events on campus in areas including classrooms, auditoriums, and meeting, banquet and conference rooms. If you are a community member, connect with the Conference Planning Office to learn more about scheduling your event.

Requesting a Space

Please use our Online Request Center to request a space. SU sign-in information is required. Please note: Requesting a facility does not mean that space is reserved. Facilities Reservations staff must evaluate each request to determine if it is the best use of space for the University and whether there is adequate time before or after an event to accommodate other activities scheduled for each location. You will receive a confirmation once space is confirmed. We provide detailed instructions for using the Online Request Center (PDF).

Online Request Center Trainings 

Facilities Reservations offers a group training on how to request services every summer. For those who would like a more in depth look at everything the Online Request Center offers, consider booking a one-on-one training with one of our staff members using the link below: 

Reservation Information

Additional Services

Through the Online Request Center, you also may request additional services from offices including Catering, Audio-Visual Services, Event Technical Services, Horticulture, Support Services and University Police. Requests for these services should be made at least six working days in advance. If you are requesting services less than five working days before your event, please call the facilities reservations manager at 410-548-3344.

What to Know Before Making Your Request

Outdoor Events

Our office also can help you reserve campus spaces for outdoor events including 5K run/walks. Requests should be submitted via the Online Request Center.

Accessibility and Event Accommodations

Attending an Event at Salisbury University
If you need an accommodation to attend an event, contact the department sponsoring the event. Disability Resource Center will assist departments as needed.

Planning an Event at Salisbury University
Organizers should proactively plan events free of all barriers: physical, communication, or others so that all individuals may meaningfully participate in campus activities and events.

The SU Accessibility Checklist provides a framework for best practices on a variety of common event planning issues.

SU Accessibility Checklist for University Events

Request for Sign Language Interpreters

Guerrieri Student Union and Commons Building

The Commons and Guerrieri Student Union offer several unique meeting spaces. Please use the information below to see how these may best fit your needs.

Patricia R. Guerrieri Academic Commons

The Assembly Hall at the Patricia R. Guerrieri Academic Commons offers spectacular views of the university campus and the city of Salisbury. The space can accommodate everything from lectures and workshops to dinners and receptions.

Special Facilities

Our campus offers convenient and affordable alternative housing for visiting professors, lecturers, and other invited guest stays at either our Carriage House location or Cottage House location for any length of time, as needed. You can view our housing options below for more information on what we have to offer.

For SU academic related activities ONLY, the Nanticoke River Center may offer what you need to provide a unique experience to your students. Below you can view more information and the general guidelines for booking the Nanticoke River Center. (No overnight stays permitted at this location)

All reservations in any of our Special Facilities can be submitted via the Online Request Center. These rooms are reserved on a first come first serve basis.”

Looking for something outside the usual event space? Please call the facilities reservations manager at 410-548-3344 to inquire about reserving these special facilities.

Policy and application for External Users who are not affiliated with the University and are not required to enter into a Facilities Use License Agreement, must complete an application to schedule and use space on campus for events such as rallies, speak-outs, demonstrations, and distributions on the grounds of Salisbury University.