International students bring a great deal of experience and world knowledge to our programs. The Perdue School MBA program is proud to have alumni from over fifteen countries including France, Germany, China, Chile, India, Turkey and Nigeria. International students consistently make up fifteen to twenty percent of admissions in the MBA program each year.
While international students are encouraged to apply, all applicants must complete all application requirements and be competitive with all applying to the program. Space is limited and admission is competitive.
To apply to the MBA graduate program, international students need to complete the following application materials to the Office of Graduate Studies:
- International Application, online.
- $65 application fee (in US dollars) - send by credit card, check or money order payable to Salisbury University (do not send cash)
- Foreign Transcripts - Must be submitted in their original version, in English, with a GPA listed on a 4.0 scale and with credits comparable to SU credits. Otherwise, a professional course-by-course evaluation will determine your academic level within the American system of education. The prospective student will be required to pay the cost associated with obtaining the evaluation (cost determined by agency). Agencies that hold membership with the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. are recognized by Maryland State Department of Education. Chinese applicants are required to provide an evaluation from the China Academic Degree and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC). Official transcripts sent from all undergraduate institution(s) attended.
- TOEFL Exam Scores with a 550 PBT (paper-based) or 79 IBT (internet based) minimum needed or IELTS Exam Score with a 6.5 minimum required. Non-native English speakers must complete an examination of their English proficiency for an application to be considered complete.
- GMAT score sent to institution #6F2-SX-08 for part-time students OR 6F2-SX-78 for full-time students. Minimum GMAT score of 400 required.
- Resume (online)
- Three letters of professional or academic recommendation from individuals qualified to judge applicant's ability to do graduate work in business; Download recommendation form (Word format)
- Essay stating reasons that pursuing a master's degree will meet personal, professional and academic goals and what is unique about the applicant's candidacy (maximum two pages, double-spaced).
- Declaration of Finances
For additional information and resources available to international students, please visit the Center for International Education.