Rape Aggression Defense Training
What is RAD?
Rape Aggression Defense (RAD) System is a program of realistic, self-defense tactics and techniques. It is a comprehensive course for women that begins with awareness, prevention, risk reduction and avoidance, while progressing to the basics of hands-on defense training.
RAD is not a martial arts program. Our courses are taught by certified RAD instructors and provide students with a workbook/reference manual. This manual outlines the entire physical defense program for reference and continuous personal growth. The RAD System of physical defense is taught at many colleges and universities. The growing, widespread acceptance of this system is primarily due to the ease, simplicity and effectiveness of the tactics, solid research and unique teaching methodology.
The RAD Systems is dedicated to teaching women defensive concepts and techniques against various types of assault by using easy, effective and proven self-defense tactics. The system of realistic defense will provide the knowledge to make an educated decision about resistance.
For additional information visit www.rad-systems.com.
- RAD classes are offered at no charge to University student, faculty, and /or staff.
- The RAD courses are 12 hours long. The courses are usually extended over two or four weeks, with participants meeting one or two nights each week for three hours.
- Participants MUST attend all four days and must be 18 or have parental consent
- Participants should wear aerobic style workout clothes or loose comfortable clothing and sneakers.
- Registration will be on a first come, first basis
Courses are offered throughout the year and will posted HERE. Specific location will be made available to students upon registration
To develop and enhance the options of self-defense so they may become viable considerations to the woman who is attacked.
Registration for April classes is now passed.
Please be prepared to attend all four days scheduled totaling 12 hours.
Contact PFC. Horengic to register for classes and for additional information.