Important COVID-19 Information for SU Employees
Dear SU Employees,
As Salisbury University continues its COVID-19 precautions, please note the following:
- As announced in January, all SU employees are required to be fully vaccinated (one dose of the single-shot vaccine or both shots of the two-dose vaccine, followed by an approved booster, once eligible) to maintain access to campus buildings and SU resources.
- If you still need to schedule your vaccine or booster, please do so at https://suvax.timetap.com.
- Please see the chart below regarding booster eligibility and timelines:
- Free KN95 masks remain available for employees at the Guerrieri Student Union Information Desk (Gull Card required).
- Employees also are eligible for a free N95 mask, but must schedule an appointment for a fitting by emailing CampusHealth@salisbury.edu.
A similar message has been sent to students. Questions about SU’s COVID-19 policies should be sent to StayInformed@salisbury.edu.
Please stay safe, and thank you for continuing to do your part to #ProtectTheFlock.