Important COVID-19 Information for SU Students
Wednesday April 13, 2022
Dear SU Students,
As Salisbury University continues its COVID-19 precautions, please note the following:
- Twice-weekly COVID-19 testing is expected to remain a requirement for students who have received an exemption from the University System of Maryland vaccine mandate at least through the end of the spring semester.
- Face mask requirements for students in spaces where instruction is occurring also are expected to remain in place for the remainder of the spring semester.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended a second COVID-19 vaccine booster for those age 50 and older and those who are immunocompromised, four months or later after their most recent dose.
- For SU community members who qualify and are interested, second boosters may be scheduled through Campus Health at https://suvax.timetap.com.
- At this time, second boosters are not required for campus access.
- Free KN95 masks remain available for students at the Guerrieri Student Union Information Desk (Gull Card required).
- Students also are eligible for a free N95 mask, but must schedule an appointment for a fitting by emailing CampusHealth@salisbury.edu.
- Please note that this semester, SU introduced a new parking system that uses license plate readers in lieu of physical parking permits.
- Beginning September 1, all students with vehicles on campus must have their license plates registered with SU Parking Services. No physical permits will be issued for the fall semester.
- For more information visit the Parking Services webpage.
Please stay safe, and thank you for continuing to do your part to #ProtectTheFlock.