Important COVID-19 Information for SU Students
Thursday February 10, 2022
Dear SU Students,
As Salisbury University continues its COVID-19 precautions, please note the following:
- Some SU event restrictions have been lifted or modified as COVID-19 positivity numbers continue to fall locally and statewide.
- Students who do not have a COVID-19 return-to-campus on file with SU today will be locked out of all University buildings beginning Friday, February 11.
- Students can regain access by taking a return-to-campus test. Schedule yours at https://sutesting.timetap.com.
- Classes and work missed due to lack of building access may not be excused.
- Students should check their COVID-19 clearance status in GullNet. For questions about clearance status, please email Campus Health.
- Face masks continue to be required in all SU buildings, except:
- When eating or drinking in designated areas;
- When in an assigned residence hall room with no non-assigned guests;
- When alone in a private University office; and
- For faculty and presenters, when speaking in front of a classroom and maintaining a distance of at least six feet from everyone else.
- KN95, KF94 or N95 masks remain required in all classrooms and instructional settings.
- The University Health Team will continue to consider changes to SU’s face mask policy and other COVID-19 protocols as more information becomes available.
Please stay safe, and thank you for continuing to do your part to #ProtectTheFlock.