Important COVID-19 Information for SU Students
Tuesday August 10, 2021
Dear SU students,
As Salisbury University continues its COVID-19 precautions, please note the following:
- For students with an approved exemption and those still waiting to become fully vaccinated, the deadline to sign up for mandatory twice-weekly testing this fall (on Tuesdays and Thursdays only) is Sunday, August 22. Registration is available at https://sutesting.timetap.com. Fall testing begins on August 31.
- Students who are already on campus and are not yet fully vaccinated must continue with scheduled testing on Tuesdays and Thursdays to maintain SU access for the remainder of this summer, as well.
- If you are fully vaccinated, the deadline to receive your return-to-campus COVID-19 test remains Thursday, September 30. (Students living on campus will receive theirs as part of move-in.) If you have not already scheduled yours, do so today at https://sutesting.timetap.com.
- Free one-dose vaccination shots are now available from Campus Health from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday in the Great Hall of Holloway Hall. Sign up at https://sutesting.timetap.com. Fully vaccinated students will be exempt from twice-weekly testing.
- Students on campus who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or who have received a contact tracing notice that they have been in proximity with an individual with COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status, should report those cases to Campus Health immediately. Remember to stay home if you are sick!
- Unsure whether you are cleared to be on campus? Check your status in GullNet and contact Campus Health to find out what is required if you believe your status is incorrect.
Please stay safe, and thank you for continuing to do your part to #ProtectTheFlock.