Fines & Bill Payment
- Replacement book(s) are not accepted in lieu of replacement cost(s). Lost book payment reimbursements will only be made to patrons who have had active accounts within the previous five years and for materials returned within one year of being declared lost.
- Faculty and staff are responsible for charges related to lost materials, overdue recalls (including those owned by SU), ILL books, loans from other USMAI Libraries, and iPads.
- The accounts of Special Borrowers who accrue at least $5 in overdue fines will be blocked, and patrons will not be permitted to check out additional items until the fines are fully paid.
- iPads and Equipment
- Patrons who accrue $20 or more in overdue laptop or equipment fines may not check out a laptop or piece of equipment until all laptop/equipment fines are fully paid.
- Patrons who accrue any amount of overdue fines for iPads must pay them in full before checking out another iPad.
- Patrons may have only one iPad charged to their account at a time.
- Please note that unpaid bills could result in:
- blocked library privileges
- blocked course registration
- blocked graduation
- blocked transcript requests
- bills being sent to a collection agency