Frequently Asked Questions for Faculty and Staff
- How is eligibility for DRC accommodations determined?
- What constitutes documentation of a disability?
- How will I know whether a student has been approved for accommodations?
- A student is asking for something that is not indicated on the accommodation letter, do I need to provide it?
- I don’t want to provide the indicated accommodations, who do I contact?
- A student in my class is struggling but not using his/her accommodations, what do I do?
- A student in my class is using their accommodations but still struggling, what do I do?
Test Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Where is the Testing Center located?
- Who can use the Testing Center?
- May I accommodate a student myself?
- Can I just call the DRC and schedule an exam for a student?
- When do exams need to be at the DRC?
- How do I make changes to the Online Test Request form after I have approved it?
- I have questions/concerns about a student and/or accommodation, who should I contact?