Salisbury University students on campus

Residency Forms

These forms are available in PDF format.  In order to view PDF files, you must have the Abode Acrobat Reader installed.  The reader is available free for download from Adobe.

  • New/Transfer Student Form (PDF) - If you are either a non-degree student, a re-admitted student or a new student that cannot access the electronic form in GullNet, use this form to apply for in-state tuition.

  • Petition for Change in Residency Status (PDF)  - For continuing students, who now may satisfy the applicable policy, use this form to request a change in residency status.