- You must be an undergraduate author producing original high-quality work rooted in research, creative activity, civic engagement, or professional studies.
- Your submission must be supported by a faculty mentor/representative and approved by that same faculty mentor when filling out the intent to submit form.
- Your work must be complete at the time of submission, including all references, data, and results if applicable.
- Text-based submissions must be submitted as a Word document with the required cover page followed by your text-based submission of fewer than 6,000 words—including references.
- Visual submissions must be in high quality, JPG image format. You are still required to submit a cover page with your name, major(s), minor(s), academic year, abstract, and faculty representative's name and discipline. If you have human subjects in photographs or paintings, you are required to have signed consent with your submission.
- If applicable, IRB or IACUC protocol number for research containing human subjects or animals, respectively is needed.
Please note we are not a research conference. We do not accept: PowerPoint presentations, research proposals, or incomplete research/creative works.
All submissions are reviewed by Laridae student editors, our Laridae Faculty Review Board, and the OURCA director. After each phase, submissions will be returned for additional editing as needed.