Technical Requirements and Academic Support Services
Technical and Software Requirements
Refer to the University MyClasses and Online Learning Support Information for complete information on:
- Technical Requirements, Plug-Ins and Getting Help
- Online Netiquette
- Software Accessibility Information
Refer to the IT Helpdesk - for password and technical support. The IT Help Desk phone number is 410-677-5454.
University Policies and Resources
Academic Integrity Policy
Integrity is a principle that permeates all the activities of the University and guides the behavior of faculty, students and staff. The spirit of academic integrity denotes adherence to the precept that one's work is one's own. To learn about Salisbury University's Academic Integrity Policy and information about plagiarism, refer the following resources:
- Academic Integrity Policy -www.salisbury.edu/administration/academic-affairs/misconduct-policy.aspx
Student Disability Support Services
Students with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations, auxiliary aids and services, and/or modifications to University policies, by following the procedures for Requesting Accommodations, Modifications, Aids, and Services.
For more information, refer to our Disability Resource Center page at:
Or contact the office at:
Disability Resource Center
Guerrieri Student Union (GUC) 263
410-543-6070 or ext 36070
Academic Advisement Center: Open 8 am - 5 pm. Monday - Friday (excluding university holidays and other closures) Academic Advising Center Blackwell Hall 1101 Camden Ave. Salisbury , MD 21801. Email: email@example.com. Phone: 410-546-4366. Through collaborative relationships and structured support, the Academic Advising Center strives to create a safe and centralized space where students can explore the curriculum, define their interests, and succeed in lifelong learning.
Admissions: Apply for admission, register for classes, retrieve transcripts, and file for graduation, among many other services.
Counseling Center: The primary purpose of the Counseling Center is the provision of high quality and professional mental health services including prevention, assessment, and treatment of psychological problems, emotional concerns, or mental conditions of individuals or groups. The Counseling Center also aims to provide mental health promotion, education related to early problem detection and intervention, student advocacy, and effective access to services.
Financial Aid Office: Financing your education is one of the most important life decisions you and your family face. The Financial Aid Office at Salisbury University is prepared to assist you in the process of securing the resources necessary to afford your college education.
Veteran Services: Veteran Services supports all of our veterans and military connected students in achieving their educational and career goals; our goal is to facilitate your academic and personal success. The website provides information and links to resources on and off campus that will help you navigate the various aspects of participation in the University.
Student Government Association (SGA): The Student Government Association exists as a voice for the students of Salisbury University. We serve as a direct liaison between the students and the faculty/staff. Our mission is to advocate for the students, and make sure we are doing our part to serve them better.
Instructional Software Accessibility and Privacy Information
- accessibility statement: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-2061
- VPAT: https://www.canvaslms.com/accessibility
- accessibility statement: http://support.panopto.com/articles/Documentation/accessibility-features
- accessibility statement: http://bigbluebutton.org/accessibility/
- accessibility statement: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/approach
Respondus LockDown Browser
- accessibility statement and VPAT: http://www.respondus.com/products/accessibility-lockdown.shtml
- accessibility statement: https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/picture-descriptions
- accessibility statement: https://voicethread.com/about/features/accessibility
- accessibility statement: https://softchalk.com/cloud/accessibility/