- GeoDASH Partner
- Economic Impact Studies
- Market and Demand Forecasting
- Marketing and Communication plans
- Cost/Benefit Analysis and Feasibility Studies
- Scenario Planning and Decision Analysis
- Strategic Planning Risk Analysis
- Economic and Trend Forecasts
- Resource Allocation Models
- The 3E Model: Efficient? Effective? Evidence?
- Technology and Knowledge Transfer Projects
- Training and Executing Education
- Non-Profit / Governmental Organizations
- For-Profit / Business Organizations
- Private / Public Company
- A Community Outreach Unit of the Franklin P. Perdue School of Business at Salisbury University. For almost 15 years, BEACON has offered research and consulting services in the areas of business, economic, workforce, and community development to a verity of public, private, and non-profit community-based organizations.
- A Multifaceted Research and Consulting Organization offering in-depth analysis for business, government agencies, and non-profit organizations throughout Delmarva. No matter the size or scope of the project, BEACON can quickly assemble the expertise required to identify underlying challenges and recommend appropriate actions.
- A Student-Based Experiential Learning Environment where students gain real-world experience under the careful supervision of faculty and staff. BEACON's focus
isdelivering innovative solutions to clients while teaching students to apply what they learn in the classroom.
- A Network Organization, bringing together a wide range of University and community-based resources on a project-by-project basis.
- A Community Partner, ready to address our region's business, economic, community, and workforce development problems efficiently and effectively. When timely and relevant information is needed, BEACON has become the first local port of call!
- A Mission Critical Part of the Franklin P. Perdue School of Business at Salisbury University. In line with the Mission and Strategic Plan elements of the Perdue School, Salisbury University, and the University System of Maryland, BEACON helps prepare students for lifelong success, while enhancing the region's business and economic Development potential.