Important COVID-19 Information for SU Employees
Tuesday February 15, 2022
Dear SU Employees,
As Salisbury University continues its COVID-19 precautions, please note the following:
- Face masks continue to be required in all SU buildings, except:
- When eating or drinking in designated areas;
- When in an assigned residence hall room with no non-assigned guests;
- When alone in a private University office; and
- For faculty and presenters, when speaking in front of a classroom and maintaining a distance of at least six feet from everyone else.
- KN95, KF94 or N95 masks remain required in all classrooms and instructional settings.
- Free KN95 masks are available for all SU community members at the Guerrieri Student Union Information Desk.
- Additional masks are available beyond the 10 provided for students and employees at the beginning of the semester.
- You must show your Gull Card or provide your SU ID number to receive free masks.
Please stay safe, and thank you for continuing to do your part to #ProtectTheFlock.