Important COVID-19 Information for SU Employees
Dear SU Faculty and Staff,
- Salisbury University’s Isolation and Quarantine protocols remain unchanged from those previously set forth by the University Health Team. Campus Health will continue to provide return dates to students and employees in quarantine or isolation.
- KN95 masks will be available from the Great Hall of Holloway Hall during normal hours of operation (Monday-Friday, 8: a.m.-4:30 p.m.). Limit of one box (10 masks) per person.
- All faculty and staff – regardless of vaccination or booster status – are required to get an SU-administered COVID-19 test on their first day back to campus. Schedule test at: https://sutesting.timetap.com.
- All employees are strongly encouraged to pick up a take-home test and get tested before their first day back on campus. Tests will be available for pickup:
- Great Hall, Holloway Hall, Saturday (1/1) and Sunday (1/2) from 2-5 p.m.
- Great Hall, Holloway Hall, Monday-Friday (during winter term) from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Tests also are available from the local health departments at this link.
- Free take-home tests will be available throughout the semester.
Please review Tuesday’s COVID-19 communication for additional information: www.salisbury.edu/news/article/2021-12-28-Important-COVID-19-Information-for-SU-Employees
Please continue monitoring your SU email account and the SU COVID-19 webpage for the most up-to-date information regarding campus operations. Thank you for all you continue to do to help #ProtectTheFlock.