Important COVID-19 Information for SU Students
Tuesday October 5, 2021
Dear SU Students,
As Salisbury University continues its COVID-19 precautions, please note:
- SU student and employee vaccination percentages are now available on the SU COVID-19 dashboard.
- Students who have received the first shot of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine are required to have their second shot of the same vaccine within 40 days of the first. Those who do not meet these requirements will lose campus access in the near future. (This requirement does not apply to students who received the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.)
- Flu shots are available to members of the campus community 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday, October 13, in the Wicomico Room of the Guerrieri Student Union, in partnership with Rite Aid.
- A completed consent form (sent last week via campus email) and valid insurance card are required at the time of injection.
- Flu shots are provided with no out-of-pocket cost for those with health insurance.
- Advance registration is required. Organization code is NVYTG.
Please stay safe, and thank you for continuing to do your part to #ProtectTheFlock.