- Salisbury University, EdD, Doctor of Education - Contemporary Curriculum Theory and Instruction: Literacy, 2019
- University of Maryland, Baltimore, MS, Biomedical Research from the Department of Medical and Research Technology, 2006
- Salisbury University, BS, Medical Technology, 2001
Areas of Expertise
- Transfusion Medicine / Blood Banking
- Disciplinary Literacy of Medical Laboratory Science
- Veterinary Laboratory Practices
My research interests are diverse. My Master's research examined nurse shark immunology, specifically the phagocytic capabilities of their white blood cells.
My doctoral dissertation research examined the disciplinary literacy practices of Medical Laboratory Science and the professional identity of medical laboratory professionals.