Students may request disciplinary verification from Student Accountability & Community Standards for study abroad programs, transfer admission applications or applications for graduate/professional programs, employment, etc.
How do I submit a request?
- Complete a Student Conduct Records Request Form.
- Return the completed form along with photo ID and appropriate form, if applicable, to Student Accountability & Community Standards via e-mail at email@example.com, in person at the Guerrieri Student Union, Room 213, or via mail at 1101 Camden Avenue, Salisbury, MD 21801.
- Please note that it can take up to 5 business days to process your request.
What information can be provided?
- Completed disciplinary clearance form. Form must be provided along with request.
- Disciplinary verification letter. Letter includes incident date(s), summary of incident(s), policy violation(s), and sanction information, if any.
What information will be disclosed?
Please note that student conduct files are retained until a student graduates or for the period of five (5) years, whichever occurs sooner, except for those resulting in suspension and dismissal, which are retained indefinitely. Student Code of Community Standards violations resulting in a warning will not be reported externally unless required by law. Pending charges and sanctions that remain incomplete at the time a student leaves or withdraws from the University may be kept indefinitely and reported externally as pending.
Will I receive a copy of the information disclosed?
Per our process, the student will receive a duplicate of the letter and information disclosed for their records whenever current contact information is available.