Success Coaches help you develop and implement study strategies that will help you achieve your academic goals at Salisbury University. Coaches are graduate assistants who are trained and supervised by a learning specialist. Services are provided free to currently enrolled students.
- For the remainder of Spring 2020 semester, All appointments will be held online via Zoom
- To schedule a Success Coaching appointment, please sign up via Navigate (Directions Here). We will email you the meeting link in Zoom once you are scheduled. If you are unable to schedule via Navigate please call the CSA at 410-677-4865 or email Seth Endicott at firstname.lastname@example.org
Success Coaching is an alliance between the student and coach to discover who the student is and how he or she can be successful. Individual meetings can be scheduled throughout the semester with an academic coach to develop study skills, set goals, and ask for academic guidance. The CSA's goal is to help students perform to the best of their abilities. We can help you if you are looking for any of the following:
- Assistance in organizing and planning your semester
- Someone to keep you accountable for your academic plans
- Help with specific academic issues (test-taking, time management, note-taking, etc.)
- Referral to other appropriate campus resources
Success Coaching can help a student discover how he or she learns, provide him or her with structure and organizational skills, and give him or her feedback on progress and growth. Meetings are scheduled for 30 minutes.
To schedule an appointment call (410) 677-4865 or stop by the Center for Student Achievement in AC 270. We look forward to seeing you!