Success Coaching is an alliance between the student and the coach, who work together to discover who the student is and how they can be academically successful. The success coaches consist of professionals and graduate assistants, who are trained to help you develop and implement study strategies in order to reach your academic goals. This service is free for all currently enrolled SU students!
Success Coaches meet with you individually, and can work with you on any of the following:
- Organizing & planning your semester
- Improving study skills (time management, notetaking, reading, test preparation, etc.)
- Creating study plans for exams
- Navigating SU’s service systems (email, Navigate, MyClasses, etc.)
- Identifying appropriate campus resources
To schedule a Success Coaching appointment, you will sign up through Navigate, or by clicking the box below. Directions on how to schedule your appointment is also below. Success Coaching is for EVERYBODY! Whether you a 4.0 student, or just trying to pass your classes, let a CSA Success Coach help you reach your full academic potential! For further questions and information, please call the CSA at 410-677-4865 or email Seth Endicott at email@example.com