University Town Halls
To increase communication and encourage sharing ideas and general information, President Charles Wight is holding quarterly Town Halls with the University’s various shared governance groups. Although, each Town Hall is hosted in conjunction with a specific governance group, the entire campus and greater Salisbury communities are invited to attend. Other SU Town Halls may be held throughout the year, as well.
Upcoming Town Hall
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- President Charles Wight will discuss University topics, and respond to questions from students, faculty, staff and other SU constituents.
- Submit questions to StayInformed@salisbury.edu by noon Monday, June 1, 2020.
- Please check back and refresh your browser at the start time to view.
Previous Town Halls
- April Town Hall: SU President Charles Wight joined representatives of Faculty Senate to host a University Town Hall on April 7, 2020. View on YouTube.
- January Town Hall: SU President Charles Wight and University administrators joined the Student Government Association to host the University Town Hall on January 28, 2020. Check out the Flickr Gallery.