Strategic Innovation Fund FAQs
Below is a list of common questions about the Strategic Innovation Fund. If you can't find your question listed below, please email us at email@example.com.
- What types of projects are eligible for the Strategic Innovation Fund?
- Will all funded projects be expected to generate new revenue for the University?
- What are the criteria for funding?
- Is there an advantage for projects that support multiple themes of the Strategic Plan?
- How much money can we ask for?
- How can alumni or community members get involved?
- I will not be at Salisbury next semester – how can I participate?
- Can I resubmit a proposal that wasn't chosen next year?
Other questions? We are here to answer any remaining questions you may have about the Strategic Innovation Fund. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.