Scope of Work:
PHASE I: Preparing the campus for the involvement of the project.
PHASE II: Developing the campus-wide assessment, marketing and communication plan.
PHASE III: Survey implementation and data analysis.
PHASE IV: Development of report and sharing the results with the SU community.
PHASE V: Development of strategic initiatives based on campus climate study results.
- Rankin & Associates selected to conduct SU Campus Climate Study.
- SU Campus Climate Study Working Group (CCSWG) convened.
- SU Campus Climate Study kick-off meetings conducted.
- President’s letter to SU community announcing Campus Climate Study project.
- SU Campus Climate Study focus groups conducted.
- SU Campus Climate Study survey sent to all students, faculty and staff.
- Reporting of SU Campus Climate Study results.
- Development and implementation of strategic action plan.