Campus Climate Study Frequently Asked Questions
- What is campus climate?
- Why is Salisbury University conducting a campus climate study?
- Who is Rankin & Associates Consulting?
- Why was a non-Salisbury University researcher selected for the project?
- What is the timeline?
- How were the questions developed?
- What is the Institutional Review Board (IRB) process for this study?
- What will be done with data from the results?
- What is the response rate goal?
- How is a respondent’s confidentiality protected?
- What will be included in the final summary reports?
- What protections are in place for storage of sensitive data, including future secondary use?
- Why is this a population survey and not a sample survey?
Your questions and comments are very important as we move through this process. Please share by contacting one of the CCSWG Co-Chairs:
Dr. James King
- Associate Professor, English
- Associate Vice President, Office of Institutional Equity