Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. +3/4 tsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Dash Black Pepper
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp. + 1/2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Finely Chopped Italian Parsley
- Make marinade by combining all ingredients. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Combine ingredients to make breading. Dip chicken into breading covering both sides
- Arrange on a pan that has been sprayed with cooking oil
- Bake at 250 for 20-30 minutes until golden brown and the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees F.
- Sprinkle with parsley
Serving suggestion - served on a bed of pasta and top with alfredo sauce