Articles and Presentations
- Groth, R.E., Bergner, J.A., Weaver, S.D., & Welsh, G.S. (2020). Using Japanese Lesson Study to merge inservice professional development and preservice clinical experiences. The Clearing House, 93(2), 93-99.
- Groth, R.E. (2020, August). A Japanese Lesson Study Model to Support Noyce Scholars and Interns . 2020 Noyce Virtual Summit, Washington, DC.
- Groth, R.E., Bergner, J.A., Weaver, S.D., & Follmer, D.J. (2021). Virtual tools and protocols to support collaborative reflection during lesson study. Innovations in Science Teacher Education, 6(4).
- Bergner, J. A. (2021, November). TBD: Adventures in Pre-service Teacher Education during a Pandemic. MD-DC-VA Sectional Meeting of the Mathematical Association of America, Salisbury, MD.
- Groth, R.E., & Follmer, D.J. (2021). Challenges and benefits of using Toulmin’s argumentation model to assess mathematics lesson study debriefing sessions. Investigations in Mathematics Learning, 13(4), 338-353 .
- Groth, R. E., & Bergner, J. A. (2023, June). Strategies to encourage collaborative reflection on practice among preservice and inservice teachers. Poster presented at the 2023 National Science Foundation Noyce Summit, Washington, DC.