Location and Parking
Where is the May Literacy Center Located?
The May Literacy Center is located on the first floor of Conway Hall (Teacher Education & Technology Center) in Suite 186.
- Head South on Route 13 as if you are headed to Fruitland.
- Look for the intersection of Route 13 and College Avenue (traffic signal).
- Go through the intersection and take the first RIGHT into SU Parking Lot A.
- Turn into the parking lot and find a spot if you can. Be sure to display your parking pass on the dashboard of your car prominently.
- Follow the sidewalk closest to Route 13 and walk towards Conway Hall (TETC) and the May Literacy Center.
- Ring the doorbell to gain access to the May Literacy Center.
*IMPORTANT: If you intend to park and stay at SU during the tutoring than you MUST print a free visitor parking pass from the SU parking services website. Please NOTE: Parking is very limited and most parents choose to drop off their child(ren) at the sidewalk each evening. Tutors will be waiting on the sidewalk/curb at 5:55 p.m. to greet and walk the children into the center and tutors will walk children out to the sidewalk/curb at 7:00 p.m.