Student Entrepreneurship Competitions
Helping Make Your Entrepreneurial Dreams a Reality!
- Student Entrepreneurship Competitions – Every Spring
- Open to All SU Students and SU Student Teams
- Registration Open: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 - 12:01 AM
- Registration Close: Monday, March 29, 2021 - 11:59 PM
- Competition Day: Thursday, April 29, 2021
Learn How Your Business Idea Could Win Between $1,000 - $20,000!
- Open to all SU Students and Student Teams!
- Teammates do not need to be SU students
- Annual Prize Pool Goal is $100K
This can happen in 3 easy steps…
A Poster, A Pitch, and A Plan - Ticket to Entry is a Business Plan
Participation in all Rounds Required Winners from each event move on…
The Perdue School of Business Entrepreneurship Competition includes 3 great competitions in one day each spring. SU students have a chance to win prize money and business start-up awards to fund a business venture they dream of launching. Whether it’s a product or a service the options are endless.
- Any student who is currently enrolled, or has been enrolled, at SU during the current academic year is eligible to compete – regardless of major or whether the student is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree. All SU schools are encouraged to apply. We provide the training and support
- Groups are allowed to enter. An outside member can be involved in the creation of the plan but the primary participant in the competition must be the SU registered student. We encourage SU student partner teams with students from the University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Wor-Wic Community College and other institutions. Teams must have an SU student register the team to be eligible. Any prizes will go directly to the SU student.