Virtual town hall on coronavirus scheduled March 13
Thursday March 12, 2020 10:45 a.m.
To the Campus Community,
As SU continues to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), you are invited to a virtual town hall about the University’s response and other issues related to the COVID-19 outbreak in Maryland and beyond beginning 1:30 Friday, March 13.
SU President Charles Wight will be joined by a panel of University experts, including:
- Dr. Mark Frana, Professor of Biological Sciences
- Dave Gutoskey, Housing and Residence Life Director
- Vicki Lentz, Student Health Services Director
- Dr. Lilian Odera, Counseling Services Director
- Dr. Brian Stiegler, Assistant Provost for International Education
A link to the virtual town hall will be available on SU’s COVID-19 webpage, www.salisbury.edu/coronavirus. The campus community is encouraged to submit questions for consideration in advance to StayInformed@salisbury.edu. FAQs on the COVID-19 webpage will be updated as additional questions warrant.
The health of the SU community remains our top priority. Please join us online for this important event and remember to visit SU’s COVID-19 webpage for updates, policies, guidelines and more information on this evolving situation.