- Virginia Tech, PhD, Clinical Physiology and Metabolism, 2013
- Ohio University, MS, Exercise Physiology, 2006
- Ohio University, BS, Biology, 2003
- Ohio University, BS, Nutritional Science, 2003
Areas of Expertise
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
My interest involve the examination and characterization of arterial stiffness under a variety of conditions and treatments. I am currently examining the effects of blood flow restriction training, CrossFit training, and fish oil supplementation on the progression of arterial stiffness.