User not found
- User sacooper does not exist in the directory.
- Please go back to the search page and try again.
- University of Texas at San Antonio, PhD, Accounting, 2019
- University of Texas at Arlington, MEd, Mathematics Curriculum and Instruction, 2012
- Utah State University, MBA, Business Administration, 2002
- Utah Valley University , BS, Business Administration, 2000
Areas of Expertise
- Environmental Sustainability
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managerial Accounting
Sue A. Cooper joins us as an Accounting Instructor in Salisbury University’s Franklin P. Perdue School of Business. Prior to completion of her Accounting Ph.D. coursework at the University of Texas at San Antonio, Sue earned a M.Ed. in curriculum and instruction from the University of Texas at Arlington and an M.B.A. with an accounting emphasis from Utah State University. She completed her undergraduate work at both Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University where she earned a B.S. degree in business administration. Sue has eight years of experience teaching financial accounting, managerial accounting, and accounting information systems. She has also worked for five years in public accounting and more than ten years as an accountant in industry. Sue is a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and an active member of the American Accounting Association (AAA). Her research interests include corporate social responsibility and managerial accounting with a special emphasis on environmental cost and sustainability.