Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Care Management
This certificate program is for students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in nursing and are now seeking to complete the requirements for the health care management certificate.
Program of Study
The following courses are required for the post-baccalaureate certificate in health care management:
- NURS 525 Health Care System
- NURS 526 Health Care Informatics
- NURS 561 Health Care Management Seminar
Students are also required to complete one of the following electives:
- NURS 515 Epidemiology
- NURS 542 Qualitative Research in Health Care
- NURS 562 Health Care Management Practicum
- NURS 544 Quantitative Research in Health Care
- MATH 502 Applied Statistics
Our School and Faculty
Learn more about the School of Nursing, including our faculty, in-depth program information and student resources.