Reserve a Date on Campus
We offer you multiple opportunities to connect with our students:
- Company information sessions / receptions
- Company information booth or table at the entrance to our Dining Commons (or in the lobby of one of our academic buildings)
- If you want to specifically target our students in the Franklin P. Perdue School of Business, we offer “Business in the Atrium” where you can set up your information table in the lobby of our beautiful business school. Reserve your date.
- On-campus interviews in our fully appointed interview suite
- “Employer in Residence”
To schedule these events (with the exception of “Business in the Atrium”) we offer you two options: Employer Self Service or Full Service.
Employer Self Service:
- Returning employers can log into Career Connections using their existing account.
- New employers joining us for the first time can create a new account in Career Connections and sign up.