Phonathon Caller: Job Description
The primary responsibility of this job is to call alumni to update contact information and ask for financial support of Salisbury University. Applicants must be courteous, professional, and feel comfortable making phone calls because they will serve as Salisbury University Ambassadors. SU knowledge, impeccable manners, a positive outlook and punctuality are a must!
Those selected for an interview will receive an email containing further instruction. Paid mandatory training sessions will be held the afternoon of Sunday, September 16, 2018 and the evening of Monday, September 17, 2018. Training is required for all callers.
- When: September 16, 2018 - December 6, 2018 No calling Thanksgiving break week
- Where: SU Alumni House, across Camden Avenue from Holloway Hall
- Hours: Sundays 3:45-7 p.m. & Monday-Thursday 5:30-8:45p.m.
- Pay: $10.10/hr. with performance based bonuses
Note: No personal cell phones are allowed in the Phonathon Center!
- Attending and participating in the training sessions
- Calling SU alumni asking for financial support with enthusiasm and a positive tone
- Having a knowledge of SU
- Updating contact information of alumni
- Punctuality and confidentiality
- Preparing mailings
Deadline for applications is Wednesday, September 5, 2018Apply Now!