Salisbury University students on campus

Frequently Asked Questions for Transfer Applicants

Application Process

Admission Decisions


Financial Aid


Transfer students may request housing on the admissions application, but will be placed on a waiting list. The Office of Campus Housing and Residence Life will communicate by phone, email, or US mail if campus housing becomes available. Transfer students are encouraged to explore the numerous options in the community, many within walking distance of campus. Visit Commuter Connections for more information about living off campus.