How To Access Online Sanction Courses
The Office of Student Accountability and Community Standards has created this page to facilitate the process of accessing the online sanction modules assigned to students as part of their Action Plan.
Available Online Sanction Modules
- Under the Influence or Under the Influence 21+: Alcohol course used as an intervention for campus violations involving alcohol.
- Marijuana 101: Marijuana course used as an intervention for campus violations involving marijuana and/or marijuana paraphernalia
- Other Drugs: Intervention program focusing on opiates, stimulants, sedatives, ecstasy, and prescription drug misuse
- STOPLifting: Intervention program addressing shoplifting violations and helps students reflect on their behaviors, consequences, attitudes and beliefs.
- Nicotine 101: Course for smoking cessation used as intervention for violations of the Smoke Free Campus Policy
- Conflict-Wise: Intervention program providing skills training to resolve conflict and diffuse anger.
- Click on the link below and login with your SU student credentials – the same login used for student campus email.
Online Sanction Module Login
- Students are responsible for the fee associated with any course modules assigned as sanctions in the student’s Action Plan. Please note that this fee will vary by course and it is payable directly to the vendor.
- Complete the online module(s) promptly. Some online modules have a Part 2 that is sent after 30 days of completing Part 1. Be mindful of your sanction deadlines.
- If applicable, complete Part 2 to receive your Certificate of Completion.
- Otherwise, submit a Certificate of Completion to firstname.lastname@example.org by the stated deadline. Keep a copy of your Certificate of Completion for your records.