Office of Student Conduct
Contributing to Citizenship, Integrity and Ethics.
Maintaining Our High Standards
Housed within the Student Affairs Division, the Student Conduct Office supports Salisbury University’s educational mission by helping maintain a campus community in which high standards of courtesy and integrity are practiced by every member. Our responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Educating members of the campus community about applicable policies, regulations and statuses governing their behavior.
- Upholding standards on campus, in the local community and beyond through the investigation and resolution of alleged violations of the University's Code of Conduct.
- Encouraging learning outcomes, personal responsibility and accountability, as well as responsible decision-making
Student Code of Conduct
The purpose of the Code of Conduct is to set forth University required standards of behavior that promote the safety and welfare of the SU community. When violations of behavioral expectations occur, the following policies and procedures have been developed to protect the interests of the members of the campus community, both individually and collectively.
|Student Responsibility||Standards and Rights||Educational Mission|
|As members of our academic community and society at large, students have rights and responsibilities, and are expected to comply with the law, in addition to University and campus policy.||The Office of Student Judicial Affairs serves the campus by enforcing student conduct standards and by upholding student rights and responding to student grievances.||SU works with students, faculty, administrators and staff to promote academic integrity, ethics and student learning in a safe and civil campus environment.|
Salisbury University Promise
All students entering SU make the following promise.
As a Salisbury University student:
- I will connect what I learn with how I live.
- I will demonstrate personal and academic integrity.
- I will respect diverse groups and individuals.
- I will strive to bring honor to the University as well as myself