Sea Gulls Who Soar
Sea Gulls Who Soar is a recognition program conducted monthly to recognize a member of our flock for outstanding contributions to the Sea Gull Community.
- First and foremost, the individual shall live out The Salisbury University Promise
This is a statement of integrity and respect for others to which we ask all new students to commit as a way of highlighting the University’s values and expectations.
As a Salisbury University student:
- I will connect what I learn to how I live.
- I will demonstrate personal and academic integrity.
- I will respect diverse groups and individuals.
This individual should exemplify the core values of civility:
- Is considerate of others and self
- Demonstrates positive conduct
- Support tolerance and acceptance
- Promotes understanding
- Shows compassion for others
- Respects other’s opinions
- Accepts and gives praise
- Refrains from idle complaints
- Shows commitment to Salisbury University and surrounding community
- Performs meaningful community service
- Is interested in the well-being of the Salisbury community
- Exemplifies sportsmanship
- Has concern and support for the world in which we live
How to Nominate
Monthly, the Salisbury University Community will receive communication to their Salisbury University E-mail with details on how to nominate individuals for this award.
Each award winner is showcased on the Sea Gull Who Soars wall in the Guerrieri Student Union near Fireside Lounge, right outside of the Commuter Lounge.