Title IX Coordinator/Fair Practices Officer

A complaint or report alleging Prohibited Sex Discrimination may be made by a student, a member of the faculty, administration or support staff, a visitor or guest to the campus community, campus or local police, a family member, or anyone else who has reason to believe that Prohibited Sex Discrimination may have occurred. Complaints or Reports of Prohibited Sex Discrimination should be directed to the University’s Title IX Coordinator:

Humberto Aristizabal
Associate Vice President of Institutional Equity and Title IX Coordinator,
Office of Institutional Equity
Holloway Hall (HH) 100E
410-548-3508 or ext 83508