Performing Arts Box Office
The Department of Music, Theatre and Dance produces many student, faculty and community performances every year. We are proud to showcase these performances to the University and community see below for current listing and details about the shows.
All Music, Theatre and Dance events at Salisbury University now require tickets (even for free events), and admission will be limited to allow for reduced density in our venues.
For your safety and comfort, we have specific COVID-19 protocols in place. Please familiarize yourself with the protocols before enjoying our events!
Fall 2021 Showcase
Select your preferred event. You may select Will Call or an e-ticket for your ticket delivery option. E-tickets can either be printed at home or display on your phone. Will call tickets can be picked up one hour prior to the performance at the event performance location
- Bobbi Biron Theatre Program Presents Our Town By Thornton Wilder: October 21st - October 24th
- Allyson Morris Senior Recital: October 22nd
- The Music Theatre Workshop: November 11th - November 14th
- Kaleidoscope: November 18th
- Percussion Ensemble: November 18th
- World Drum Experience: November 19th
- SU Dance Company presents the Fall Student Showcase: November 19th - Sunday, November 21st
- Piano & Strings Recital: December 3rd
- The Vagina Monologues: December 3rd & December 4th
- University Chorale & Salisbury Chorale: December 4th
- Salisbury Pops: December 7th
- Directing Scenes Showcase: December 8th
- Ear Alliance: December 8th
- Jazz Workshop: December 9th
- Jazz Masterclasses: December 9th
- Jazz Ensemble: December 9th
- Salisbury Symphony Orchestra – Holiday Concert with Jennifer Hope Wills, soprano: December 11th
- Devised Performance: December 14th
Box Office General Information
To contact us:
Three Ways to Purchase Tickets:
- Order online: Select your preferred event. An e-ticket will be emailed to you to either print at home or display on your phone. Will call tickets are also available.
- Order by phone: 410-543-6228 (M-F 9am-4pm)
- Visit us in person: Stop by Fulton Hall, Room 100 (M-F 11am-1pm) Masks are required.
- We accept cash, check or credit cards for payment.