Parking Restrictions Announced for SU Move-In Day Aug. 24
SALISBURY, MD---The Salisbury University Police Department has announced the following parking restrictions for Move-In Day on Thursday, August 24:
• To facilitate an efficient move-in process, all main campus lots will be restricted to move-in vehicle traffic only.
• The parking restriction includes all main campus lots (Camden Parking Lot F behind Blackwell Library, Camden Parking Lot E behind Devilbiss Hall, Lot H, Route 13 Lots A-C and Dogwood Parking Lot D), as well as the Wayne Street Parking Garage.
• All students who have already moved in, faculty and staff are asked to park in the Avery Street Parking Lot (Dresser lot) at South Division and Avery streets.
• Shuttle service is available from 5:30 a.m.-6 p.m. to transport employees from the Avery Street lot to multiple locations on campus.
• Limited main campus parking will be available in each lot for those with handicapped placards. Members of the SU community with handicapped placarded vehicles may plan to park in the area where they regularly park.
• All University parking lots are expected to be open and available by early afternoon. A campus email will announce the reopening of main campus parking lots.
For more information call University Police at 410-543-6222.