Welcome to Instructional Design & Delivery
- Now: Tue Jul 21 16:41:33 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Jul 21, 2015 4:41:33 PM
- 7-21-2015 04:41 PM
- July 21, 2015 4:41:33 PM EDT
MyClasses Training Workshops scheduled for August 17 - 21
- Getting Started with MyClasses Canvas
- Creating and Organizing Content in MyClasses Canvas
- Creating & Managing Online Tests and Surveys in MyClasses Canvas
- Assignments & Discussions in MyClasses Canvas
- Mastering the MyClasses Canvas Gradebook
- Using Rubrics in MyClasses Canvas
There are several opportunities for each topic, click the Professional Development Workshops link to select and register for the workshops (SU user account required.)
OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday | 8am-5pm
The Office of Instructional Design & Delivery supports the instructional design and delivery needs of faculty engaged in the teaching and learning of online, blended, and traditional courses. To this end, professional development and support is provided for effective pedagogical practices and instructional software.
- Drop-In Sessions - Faculty are invited to stop by and get assistance with Instructional Software such as MyClasses Canvas, TurningPoint, Turnitin, Respondus, and any other resources ID&D supports. Assistance converting courses from Blackboard to Canvas is available.
- Getting Started with Canvas Workshops - Faculty can sign-up for an in-person or online Canvas training.