If you are having problems accessing resources using an SU account, you can use the self-service password reset links or information below for account assistance. Please click on a section heading below to expand that section and see more information.
First Time User Setup for Faculty, Staff, Emeriti and Current Students
Our SU Password Reset system works by asking you four password reset questions, one initial question and then three chosen at random from a bank of at least five questions to which you have provided answers. In order to use the SU Password Reset system, you will need to provide your own, personal answers to the password reset questions by completing the Password Registration process.
- You will need to know your current SU password in order to complete the Password Registration process.
- You may be prompted for a username and password to connect to the Password Registration website. If prompted, please enter your full SU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org for faculty/staff or email@example.com for students) and password.
- If you are having trouble connecting to the site, please see the Resetting Your Password guide for more detailed instructions.
- Click Password Registration to register your account with the Password Reset system.
Faculty, Staff, Emeriti and Current Students
Salisbury University Information Technology implemented a new password reset system in November 2013. All faculty, staff and current students MUST complete the First Time User Setup process above for your account(s) in order to have the ability to change your password using this NEW Password Reset system. If you have already completed the First Time User Setup, then you can select Forgotten or Expired Password/Change Your Password and click Password Reset to set a new password.
Forgotten or Expired Password/Change Your Password
- Click Password Reset to reset your password. You will be presented with a series of challenge questions before being given the option to set a new password.
- Passwords are good for 90 days for faculty, staff and student worker accounts, 180 days for student accounts and can only be changed once every 48 hours.
- If you have forgotten your Password Reset answers, or are unable to answer the Password Reset questions, you can change your answers at any time by clicking Change Your Password Reset Answers.
Change Your Password Reset Answers
- You can change your answers to your Password Reset questions at any time (with a current SU password) by repeating the Password Registration process. Remember to log in using your full SU email address.
Prospective/Incoming SU Students (GullNet Access Only)
If you have not yet received your SU email address, you can still reset your GullNet password. Once you have received your SU email address, use the links above for Faculty, Staff and Current Students.
- Click Forgot My Password to have a new GullNet password emailed to your personal email address on file. The password you receive may contain symbols in addition to letters and numbers.
- GullNet passwords expire after 90 days.
- If you no longer have access to the personal email address you provided on your application, contact the IT Help Desk at 410-677-5454 for assistance.
MyClasses Guest Accounts
If you have a MyClasses account and not a SU email address, you should use the username and password that was sent to you via email. If you no longer have access to this information, contact Instructional Design & Delivery at 410-677-6585 for assistance.
About Salisbury University Passwords
The Department of Information Technology has implemented a "single-password" environment that requires users to only maintain one username and password to access most campus systems. See below for major systems using the single-login.
|Systems Using Single Password|
If after trying the above password options, you are still experiencing problems with your username/password, please visit the IT Help Desk in TETC Room 113 or call 410-677-5454.
You may also wish to try our Resetting Your Password guide for help with using the Password Reset site.