Buying a Computer? (PDF)
Welcome to the Information Technology Help Desk
Information Technology provides support and assistance to faculty, staff, students, and alumni with technology questions and issues. For our current hours of operation, see our IT Computer Labs and Help Desk Hours page.
Below you find some of our most frequently requested guides, answering common questions about topics such as accounts, email, and labs and mobile devices. For even more guides, see our Full Guide Listing or check out some of the quick links to the right.
User Accounts and Passwords
- General Account Information and Guides - learn about your SU account
- Change your SU password
- Student, Faculty and Staff E-mail
- GullNet - Student Records and Registration
- My Classes - SU's course management system
IT Computer Labs and Hours
- IT Lab and Help Desk Hours - see our current and upcoming hours
- IT Lab General Information - find out more about our computer labs.
- Reserve an IT Computer Lab - reserve a lab for your course or event
- Student Employment Opportunities - work for Information Technology
Internet, Wireless & ResNet
- Wireless and ResNet Information - learn about SU's wireless and wired networks
- Mobile Devices and Smart Phones Setup - information for mobile devices and smartphones
- Residence Hall Printing Setup and Information - our beta test of student residential printing
Help, Information and Links
- Full Guide Listing - all of our guides in one place
- Software, Hardware and Operating System Guides
- information about software and hardware, including
Microsoft office programs
- Discounts on Software and Hardware - see what discounts may be available for software and computer purchases.
- Information Technology Policies
* * *