Procurement/Supply Chain Internship with Cristal USA Inc.
Date inactive: 8/1/2013
Company: Cristal USA Inc.
Job Title: Procurement/Supply Chain Internship/Co-Op
- Review purchase requisitions for proper authorization.
- Identify potential suppliers and issues requests for quotations.
- Analyses and selects suppliers, issues purchase orders, follows-up and expedites as necessary.
- Purchase off-the-shelf materials, parts, supplies with the objective to optimize price and delivery terms.
- May monitor storeroom stocks and initiates orders within established guidelines.
- Organize and prepare monthly reports on raw materials, equipment & supplies based on own data collection & analysis.
- Maintain database of key information and metrics related to the optimization of materials.
- Answer ad-hoc report requests from internal customers such as other department managers, or members of executive team.
- Process owner for Procurement Impact Scorecard & spend analysis.
- Raw Materials & Packaging interface with Strategic Sourcing.
- Process various strategic raw material contracts.
- Coordinate various strategic raw material transactions.
- Enter/maintain raw materials & packaging Scheduling Agreements
- Assist in resolving delivery/invoicing/entry issues for various strategic raw materials & packaging
- Assists in studies of market trends.
Job Location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
Compensation Type: Paid
Job Experience Requirements: No Experience Required
Major: Business Administration (pre)
Student Status: Junior, Senior, Sophomore
Application Method: Offline - via URL (www.cristal.com)