Welcome to the Budget Office!
Located on the second floor of Holloway Hall (Room 217), the responsibilities of the Budget Office include:
- Maintaining the monthly statement of financial position
- Preparing and submitting the annual operating budget to the University System of Maryland (USM) and the state
- Preparing the capital budget submission to USM and the state
- Providing forecasting and scenario analysis for both internal and external constituents
- Responding to the Department of Legislative Services and/or the Department of Budget and Management fiscal inquiries
- Reporting financial information to the Finance Committee of the Board of Regents
- Maintaining position control and vacancy reporting of state positions
- Preparing financial information/reports to assist in determining fiscal policy
The office has normal operating hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.