- Now: Tue Jan 12 08:37:53 EST 2016
- Today: $today
- Jan 12, 2016 8:37:53 AM
- 1-12-2016 08:37 AM
- January 12, 2016 8:37:53 AM EST test
Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate
Students, faculty and staff who violate the Smoke-Free Campus Policy are subject to disciplinary action from the University.
- Citations will be issued started Wednesday September 22, 2010.
- Fines are $75 per violation.
- Initial fines may be waived if violators enroll in a smoking cessation program within 15 days and complete the program.
- Violations will be reviewed by the Student Affairs and Human Resources offices.